OOTD Baby Its Cold Outside
|Shop Ralph Lauren Jeans HERE|
|Roberto Cavalli Belt from Incognito Bawtry|
- Always follow the wash instructions on the label. Most faux fur garments will be specialist dry clean only. But I do advise spot washing and air drying in an emergency, try not to wash your faux fur too often two to three times a year is ample with heavy use.
- If it does get wet, always try and smooth down the fur in the direction that it falls so that it dries back into shape and keeps smooth.
- Always hang your faux fur on a coat hanger to help keep its shape, if it does get squashed hanging between other garments give it a good shake to make it come back to life.
- Airtight hanging bags are a lifesaver over the summer months to help stop pesky moths making a meal out of expensive fur.
- Moth protection balls are a must, there is nothing worse than diving into your beloved fur hat box to find that it has evaporated!! (Yes this has happened to me a lesson well learned)