Day 3 Royal Ascot Thursday 20th June 2013
Gold Cup Day
Style and elegance combine for the height of the summer social calendar on Gold Cup Day, colloquially known as ‘Ladies’ Day’. Although the whole week at Royal Ascot is a fashion show like no other, it is Thursday when the designer creations and millinery masterpieces reach the greatest heights.
Thursday’s highlight and feature race is the Group 1 Gold Cup, a battle of stamina and determination over two miles and four furlongs. This gruelling long distance world championship is not for the faint-hearted.
Thursday, 20th June 2013
- 2:30 pm THE NORFOLK STAKES Group 2
- 3:05 pm THE RIBBLESDALE STAKES Group 2
- 3:45 pm THE GOLD CUP Group 1
- 4:25 pm THE BRITANNIA STAKES Handicap
- 5:00 pm THE TERCENTENARY STAKES Group 3
- 5:35 pm THE KING GEORGE V STAKES Handicap
Post a Comment