Dubai World Cup 2013
|Unfortunately not the best of photos.
So onto the fashion.... ..
What to wear is the Question.......
- Keep the dress simple and let your hat and accessories do the show stopping.
- For a chic and sophisticated look angle your hat with a slight dip over your right eyebrow.
- Keep your hair simple and manageable.
- Be confident in what you are wearing, if you don't feel comfortable then don't wear it. You should never wear something just because it is in trend.
- Attention to detail is the key, make sure you pair your accessories with your hat, shoes, belt etc
- This seasons pastel colours and floral prints are very in-trend and lighter colours will reflect the light, keeping you cooler.
- Remember before you buy, check that your dress is not too far above the knee or too tight!!!
|Catherine Jenkins Royal Ascot
|Racegoer at Royal Ascot
|Sartoria Rossi S/S 2013.